AIM
FumonKubo

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

OMG! J005 |)1|) 4|\|07|-|3|2 0|\|3!!!!1!1

I can't tell you how much I love this series... it has become my favorite random meme-quote source of all time. I don't care what anyone else says... this stuff rocks.

Desert Calm Desert Calm

Nice

Fairly good flash, thank you for actually compressing your music unlike every other flash coming out now adays. Oh, why did you call this anime?

Soundshifter responds:

shit i have a hibit of saying anime...i really meant animation lol

Online Cheater 1/2 Online Cheater 1/2

Oh for...

1. This movie required no skill with flash
2. You wouldn't have to cut your flash in half if you learned how to compress your music. Google it!!!
3. Don't post camera videos put in flash unless you think others will like it... Numa Numa was an exception only because it was funny... this was not funny in the least.

xequtor12 responds:

I like your flash! LOl! You dont have any!

First Flash Tut First Flash Tut

Not bad

A good basic primer but could use a bit of tuning.

Storm responds:

Why 3? Why? It isn't that bad is it?
What is bad about it, anyway?
Email me on:
khaled_3502@yahoo.co.uk

Orbox B Orbox B

A very good game.

I love these style of games... gives me about a half hour of fun... unfortunately for me I seem to have lost my mad skills of puzzle solveing that I had a while ago... stuck on lv 13 for now... Oh well.

Great game, harder than the rest with the bombs and such.

GameBalance responds:

7.1T.2T51.23.23.23.23.52VH.4FTLAH.1.0.68.2U.TRU

Check Ithax Out
Rank 102
Almost all items bought

March of the damned March of the damned

Really good, suggestions

This was a very well done peice, I liked your selection of instruments and the general progression of the melody throughout. A couple points of notice though (take them or leave them just my opinion) the timpani could have been a bit louder in certine areas and I would have liked a bit of a stronger bass feeling with them as well. Other than that I think that it is indeed vision conjureing and quite profound.

XGM-Zeth responds:

Your points are taken, i always follow suggestions, as long as they could be followed.

I just wish you could have told me exactly where you wanted the timpani to be louder :(

Thank you for reviewing, this is a really well written one :), just hoped you could give me some more examples :(